Article 1 (Applicable)
- These terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and us.
- We may make various provisions (hereinafter “individual provisions”) in addition to this agreement such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall constitute a part of these terms regardless of the name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- In this service, the user registration is complete when the applicant agrees to these terms, applies for user registration by the specified method, and we approve it.
We may not approve the application for registration if it is decided that the applicant falls under any of the following, and we are not obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for user registration.
- When the application is from a person who has violated the agreement.
- When it is decided that the user registration is inappropriate.
Article 3 (Fee and Payment Method)
- The user will pay the fee shown on this website for the paid part of this service by the designated payment method.
Article 4 (Prohibited Acts)
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Criminal acts or acts related to criminal acts.
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks.
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorized access or attempting this.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Acts of using this service for inappropriate purposes.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Impersonating other users.
- Advertisement, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we have not permitted.
- Acts of seeking new encounters with others for romantic purposes.
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- Other acts that we decide is inappropriate.
Article 5 (Suspension of Provision of this Service, etc.)
We are able to suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance when it is decided as below:
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or update of the computer system related to this service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or other natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
- In other cases when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service.
- We are not liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 6 (Usage Restrictions and Deregistration)
We may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following:
- Violates any provision of this agreement.
- When it is found that the registered items have false facts.
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as payment.
- When there is no response towards our communication for a certain period of time.
- When the service has not been used for a certain period of time.
- In other cases when we decide that the use of this service is not appropriate.
- We are not liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by us based on this article.
Article 7 (Denial of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
- We are not liable for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.。
Article 8 (Changes in Service Content, etc.)
We are able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
We are able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after the change in agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 11 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of us.